Emergency Dental Care
Urgent Care in Blaine, WA for Oral Health Issues
Trauma is the top cause of tooth loss in the United States, whether from sports injuries or accidents. Oral infections can also lead to tooth loss or other long-term problems.
We understand at Borderview Dental that emergencies can’t be anticipated in advance. So, we’re here for you with advice when you need us. Dr. Yoon can provide help over the phone and then provide an examination and care as soon as possible during the week.
Some examples of dental emergencies include:
- A tooth that is knocked out of socket
- A broken or badly chipped tooth
- Severe and unrelenting oral pain
- A tooth that is dislodged but not entirely out of socket
- Oral abscess or bleeding that does not stop.
If you or your child are experiencing any of these symptoms, please call us immediately at (360) 332-8737.